Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sisterlocks Setting Aide - Day 0

Recently I noticed that my curls were not lasting as long as once before.  I was on the internet doing some research, and ran across the following post from Sisterlocks Event Calendar . . .

The best setting aide: Sisterlocks Moisture Treatment! Mix 8 ounces of water in a spray bottle and add 2 teaspoons of Moisture Treatment and shake well. The consistency will be that of non-fat milk. This mixture will give you the perfect mix to create everlasting curl - or just use as an occasional mist if you feel your hair is a bit dry

So, I decided to try it . . . here are my pictures.  I mixed the solution, misted my hair, and rolled, Shirley Temple style, on Lock Loops, probably about 10 – 15 locks (front section) 5-10 locks (back section) per loop and let it dry overnight . . . .











No comments:

Post a Comment